A definitive guide to sustainable food chain best practice
- A breakthrough, multi-capital solution
- Gain holistic, practical insights
- A globally credible roadmap for action
Many AgriFood organisations are aiming to adopt a more holistic, integrated approach to planning, managing and reporting on their role in a sustainable food chain. They now have a clear roadmap to guide immediate action.
For the first time, the TEEBAgriFood Evaluation Framework guidelines provide a practical, step-by-step guide to framing, describing, scoping and implementing a holistic evaluation system. One that reflects human and social capital as integral inputs to measuring the food chain’s reliance and impact on the natural environment.
Click here to download your free copy of the guide to Applying TEEBAgriFood evaluation Framework.
A systems-based approach to natural capital
A complete and accurate picture of sustainable AgriFood management emerges only when the value of human knowledge and social commitment are counted alongside investment in new means of production and environmental restoration. It’s what we refer to as multi-capital thinking.
The TEEB AgriFood Evaluation Framework brings together ESG reporting, operational management, and strategies for realising the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. This integrated approach ensures that environmental scientists, operational and logistical managers, corporate executives, public policy makers and regulators can all combine forces to harmonise and streamline overlapping efforts to achieve more sustainable social, economic and human outcomes.
“Now is the time to seize new tools to inform policy and practice, leading markets towards healthy, resilient, and equitable food systems.”
Ruth Richardson, Executive Director, Global Alliance for the Future of Food
- As Guideline authors, IDEEA Group’s consultants we are uniquely equipped to support you to implement the Framework
- We are fuelled by the passion to drive real-world outcomes with proven best-practice experience and thinking, using our extensive global networks
- We are fully committed to support those who are ready to improve sustainable food practices